A traditional participating life insurance policy that features level premiums, level death benefits and non-guaranteed dividend credits.
Whole Life offers:
- Level premiums, payable to age 97;
- Level lifetime death benefits;
- Preferred and Preferred Plus pricing available for extra healthy individuals;
- Cash values based on competitive guarantees;
- Supplemental benefits;
- Riders, such as additional term, spouse and child riders are available;
- Flexible policy exchange provisions;
- Attractive settlement options;
- Guaranteed non-forfeiture options;
- Several options for using non-guaranteed dividend credits.
Other Products Available
Include most of the features, riders and benefits available with Whole Life prodcuts.
LP65 (Life Paid Up at 65)
- Premiums payable to age 65 only;
20PL (Twenty Payment Life)
- Premiums payable for 20 years only;
GPM Life products are available in most states for nearly every age.